A classic bandana is a true wardrobe essential and this scalloped-edge scarf takes it to the next fashion level.
• Color: Burnt Sienna
• Very lightweight Cotton Voile
• 22” x 22”
• Well made with a scalloped stich which is then trimmed by hand
• Hand wash, flat to dry, iron when necessary
HOW TO WEAR:
• The airy, lightweight fabric of this scarf makes it easy to pair with any of your summer staples…dresses, eyelet tops, off-the-shoulder tops, tanks or tees!
• Knot it around your neck…a true square knot to give the scarf a polished finish
• Fold the bandana in triangle and wear it 70s style with your hair pulled back
• Use an unexpected accessory for your wrist or handbag handle
I gladly accept PayPal or Credit Cards for all transactions. However, if I do not receive payment (or have not heard from you) within three days of purchase I will consider your transaction cancelled.
Each item is made-to-order and will be shipped according to date ranges listed on the product description. Items will ship after I have been notified of receipt of payment by PayPal or Credit Card. I ship via USPS.
IMPORANT NOTE TO INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: I am not responsible for additional customs or tariff charges set by your country. I ship via USPS, if you would like to pay additional charges for another shipping services, please advise.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
If you are not completely satisfied with your purcase, please feel free to contact me and I will arrange a full refund. Customer will be respobsible for return shipping charges. *PLEASE NOTE: I will not be able to issue your refund until I receive either the return package tracking number or until I actually receive the returned package. Thanks for understanding.